We are thrilled to announce that our latest theme Initio has been approved and made live on WordPress.org.
Initio is our flagship theme that has been designed from the ground up as a truly versatile Multi-Purpose Theme. It introduces a light, crisp, clean, yet very rich and powerful design that can be used to power any type of a web presence. It comes with a great variety of options that give you complete control and flexibility to customize the look and feel of the theme using a very Powerful Customizer.
Initio was built according to the industry’s best practice of using a responsive web design. It provides customizable home page sections, Google fonts and Map Integration, unlimited colors, animation, and automatic image resizing. The Font Awesome icon pack delivers 605 Retina Ready icons that look absolutely amazing on an iPad, Tablet, or any other HD device. 4 footer widget columns, scroll to top feature, social links, support for WooCommerce, Contact Form 7 plugins, five post formats, and much much more.
In a nutshell, Initio comes to you loaded with extensive and very rich functionality that will enable you to get your website up and running with the look and feel of your choice in a very short amount of time.
Listed below is some of the awesome functionality that Initio offers:
1. Support for icons in navigation menu. This is the list of supported icons: http://getbootstrap.com/components/
2. Homepage sections – can be organized with just a few clicks. Drag and drop sections in any position you want
3. Customize colors of navigation menu in 3 different variations: a) Home page sticky menu b) Home page non sticky menu c) Sticky menu on pages other than the home page
4. Text logo can change color – 2 variations: a) Sticky menu on the home page – one color, b) Any other page – different logo color
5. Header colors – two different variations: a) Sticky menu home page – one color b) Any other page – different header color
6. WooCommerce – number of products per row can be adjusted from the Customizer
7. A filterable portfolio to better showcase your products
8. Support for Google Material Design Buttons. They provide many more options to customize how the buttons behave and look
9. Support for Contact Form 7.
10. Google Maps Integration so your customers can easily find you.
11. 500+ Google Fonts.
12. Option to have the image slider on the home page link to a custom link. An internal page rather than a featured post or any external page such as
13. An the Pro version has an integrated premium image slider called Revolution Slider. You can see a demo of the slider at the URL below: https://www.vmthemes.com/preview/initiopro/
14. Unlimited Support.
Please take a look: